On page optimization is the most important part of Organic SEO. This is also the most important part in the SEO present industry. If you don’t follow on-page rules or guidelines then your results will not be expected.
In the past, it was a period of Off-Page Optimization but now Google wants to do this processes more organized and that’s why On-Page is a very important factor. You have to keep an eye on every single page of your site whether On-Page is properly done or not.
Google already has taken some steps against some popular websites and the major problem with that website was their On-Page condition was not good. Some of them trying to fix theirs on page condition.
In the past, if you enter into a marketplace and search for “SEO” works and found that 100 jobs are available then 75% of them was Off-Page or Backlinking jobs. On-Page jobs were rare in the marketplace. But now you can find too On-Page and the Off-Page job in the marketplace. funny fact is, now client will ask you about On-Page sense when you are going to work for Off-Page Optimization, that cause if you are the Off-Page expert, you have to have a good idea about On-Page.
Length: Title tags should be maximum 70 characters long, including spaces. Sort is even better. If your title is longer than 70 characters then it will show you [….]. It’s called ellipsis.
Keyword Placement: Put your significant keywords first and nominal important words at last.
Online business perspective, your business first or your keyword first?
- Keywords respecting to your business, related to your services, related to your products you are selling or marketing whatever with it must come first and then your business come last. But once your business name gets popular or gets known to everybody bring that brand to the first place.
Ex: ebay.com, amazon.com.
- Place your company character at last in the title. When your company gets popularity you can put it into first place.
- The best practice is that if you chose any keyword that visitor will use that “kW” and visit your site then use that keyword first.
- The option is yours, the website is yours and if you want to use your biz name then you can do that and if you do that then you are avoiding the royal practice.
Use pipes [ | ] to separate high (keyword) phrases underscores, no commas, dashes or any other punctuation.
- Do not use underscore [ _ ], it is used in the algorithm and that’s why Google sometimes get confused if you use it.
- Why do you use a pipe? Because it is over user-friendly than others. Now you fix which one looks good and user-friendly.
- If you want to build your website is in your name then uses your name as the first keyword. Because you are branding is your name, you want people to search using your name.
- Why using the main keyword at first? Because it helps to increase priority for your website under that keyword and Google-loving it.
DON’T DUPLICATE Title Tags:
They must be written differently for each page. Don’t mass replicate your title tags.
- Never copy-paste your competitor’s website title into your website.
- Try to make it identical and various than your competitor’s website.
- Try to use Long Tail Keyword, change the putting of your keywords.
- If you do copy your competitors site Title then it will consider as title copy paste and you may not be in the ranking position.
Example: If you use “Airlines office in Dhaka”. What did you say?
Make It Relevant:
- Title tags must be written to be descriptive of the content on the page. (e.g., the About Page would be: Important Keywords | About Us | Company Name or | About Us | Important Keywords Company Name.
- If your site name is come then your about us page title should have to be “About Tech Motivation”.
- If jewel Majumdar’s personal site name is com then what will be his about us page (_____) “About Jewel Mazumder”. What it means that Google wants us to specify as much as we can. If it is about the contact us page then it should be “Jewel Mazumder”.
- Which one is more professional to you? email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org???
Question: Why such kind of practice?
= If you use About Jewel Mazumder instead of About Us or Contact Jewel Mazumder then reader can easily understand what this page is about and what kind of information is provided into that page.
Stop Keyword Stuffing
Say your site is trying to rank for Blue hat and Yellow hat. Most of the times you will see the main keyword periodical times across the title tag. It might appear like this:
Blue hat, Yellow hat, All Types of hat | hat and More hats.com
= Keyword stuffing is strictly prohibited. You can use LSI if you need to. You can always use some LSI keywords along with your main keywords. Keyword Stuffing practices is called BlackHat practices. It’s very harmful any website.
- • If you are selling blue bells, black bells, yellow bells then you can create separate or individual pages for each of them and use keywords on their name.
This is bad title tag writing. You don’t repeatedly write the keyword. Google especially can pick up the keywords like your eyes can read them.
Blue & Yellow Bells | Doorbells | Doors.com